Monday, January 30, 2023

Christmas Bluejays

Hi! Welcome back to my blog....I was super unpriced by the January Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #32. I was planning on making bluejays, but then I couldn't find the right pre-made flowers...So the Bluejays turned a bit teal...LOL


Here is my interpretation of the snowbirds. I was inspired by the photo and also from Heartfelt Creations. I used lots of old papers from Lawn Gawn, Impression Obsession die cuts. The bluejays are actually cardinals from Heartfelt Creations. I was looking everywhere yesterday for them!...Meanwhile I did clean up some items and drawers that needed to be done. 

A side view...so far it is blank inside...Im sure I will find a home for this card next year. The chipboard branches I found in the Donna Salazar section in my scrap room. I added snow to them....Also the base is from Divinity Designs. I love that it is so easy to just die cut and it is perfect. 


A closer view...lots of Prima flowers..and layers. It is hard to see here but I also embossed snow with a stencil and heat embossed the white background behind the birds.


Thanks so much fo stopping by today!
Have a great Monday
Hugs Lisa

2 comments:

Lia said...

You have made your lovely card with beautiful colors!
Lia DT POE

Darlene said...

Oh Lisa this is just GORGEOUS! Love your flowers and your birds (even if they are 'teal Jays' lol) are awesome! Stunning overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS