Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Hocus Pocus Spellbook

Hi! Today I am sharing a cute little spellbook inspired by the upcoming Hocus Pocus 2 movie. It is not the Boooooook! I already made one of those and will upload it on Hocus Pocus 2 release day. I really have been having a blast making spooky books using Elizabeth Craft Designs book box.You can put candy or other gifts inside and it doesn't have to be just for Halloween either. So many ideas for other holidays throughout the year. 


Here is a side profile....I used my hot glue gun, and I also used paper towels ripped up, glued down, and painted it with black paint. The silver paint is from Nuvo in a pewter color. 


I also used spellbinders for the foam frame, also more foam for the Cheery Lynn Designs eyeball frame. The eye does move around too....not on its own though. LOL I also used some stickers in my stash. The sentiment was printed out, die cut out, inked the edges and glued down.


I have some candy upstairs, but I just placed the hands inside the book....


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa

No comments: