Saturday, September 10, 2022

Happy Halloween

Hi, So, today I am sharing another pop up card using lots of die cuts, some old stickers, black flowers, and old papers. I really tied to make it spooky....however, there are a few cute things....lol It was inspired by this month's Two Old Bats Halloween. Spiders, bats, and ghosts. 


A side view.....


A view over the top...I added some creepy spiders and kerlix to make the extra web 


My inspiration....


Thanks so much for stopping by today
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Lisa

3 comments:

Diane said...

Absolutely fabulous FUN!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner

{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my goodness!! This is absolutely spectacular, how beautifully decorated little box.
This is something you can save for many years to come and use it to decorate your home for the Halloween festivities.
Thank you so much for sharing this fun box with us over at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT

Fran Wing said...

Oh WOW, Lisa! This is fabulous. I've tried my hand at these pop-up box cards a couple of times and they're a real labor of love - festive and perfect for Halloween! Yours is particularly impressive. Thanks for sharing it with us here at Two Old Bats! xoxo, Fran DT