Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Merry Christmas

Hello again....yes Im late posting all these cards that I made this past holiday. So Sorry. This card was made for my sister who loves green trees and gold. She was super happy to receive this card, that she cried....happiness of course! 


The gold swirls have been my latest passion....The shaker is from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


I loved the poinsettia from Elizabeth Craft Designs. The card is much prettier IRL 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
More card in the upcoming days
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card, Lisa.

If your sister isn't familiar with it already, she might like the contemporary Christmas song called Gold and Green by the group Sugarland. It's actually my mom's favourite Christmas song of all time, so whenever I hear that someone else loves those two colours as well, I can't help but tell them about this song.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life