Friday, January 15, 2021

A Boujee Happy Birthday

Hi! Good Morning! Today Im sharing with you this Boujee birthday card for my sister. Her birthday was last month and I sent this card, her green Christmas card and a few little goodies in a box. This card is totally her style and it was one of the most hardest card for me to make? Im not sure why ut it sure was a challenge. The ending result is shed LOVED it. 


I lips are a steps that I bought years ago. I used gold ink and embossed it. The lipsticks, eyelashes and hearts were all in one die cut set. The gold paper is from Heartfelt Creations and it really shines. 


A closer view.....


Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs Lisa 

 

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Awesomely glam, gorgeous, and vixen-esque card. One would never know it proved challenging for you to create, had you not said so. It's a stunning make!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life