Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Welcome Back

Hi! Welcome back to my blog! Well this card was inspired by the Lawn Fawnatics #84 Back To School Challenge. I knew I wanted to use bright primary colors for this card. I also recently bought Riley's ABC's and it was perfect for my books and banner. The welcome is from A Little Bundle stamps.


I made the background paper, books, chalk board, and pencil using signo white gel pen and a black marker. The brick was made using the brick stencil from Lawn Fawn. 


The owl's are from So Awesome. I used the sentiment banners for the banner on top with A Little Bundle string. The scissors and tape are from Holiday Helpers. 


The inspiration! Thank You!


I'm also entering:




Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Aww! How cheerfully sweet and fun! Love it to bits!

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Gab said...

Really great card!

Debra Davison said...

This really is the perfect Back to School card !! I love the colors and the banner and the owls and the books !! Thanks so much for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge .. We hope that you will join us again soon !! Debra Davison / Design Team

Caly Person said...

This is adorable, Lisa! Your pencil, chalkboard, books and other handmade elements are all perfect! Thanks so much for participating in the Back to School/Teacher Appreciation Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!