Sunday, September 13, 2020

Happy Harvest

Hi! Today Im sharing with you a new card inspired by a photo over on scrapbook.com It is about pumpkins but a shabby chic kind of blue/teal. Picture below....


I drew a sketch a couple of days ago and had lots of Lawn Fawn on this slimline card. I originally was going to make the large pumpkin into a shaker card but then I realized that I don't have the big part of the pumpkin? Or at least I don't think I do? LOL


Lots of layers with several stamps and die cuts. The sentiment on top is from Verve. I kept placing the sentiment in the middle of the pumpkin but it just didn't look right o me....I really like it in the corner. 


The right side of the card...


The bi pumpkin....I used the gingham stamp from Lawn Fawn. It is a must have in your collection too. 


The photo inspiration! 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: