Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Love Notes



Hi! Happy New Year!!! OMG! Where does the time go? It has been a long time since I have been able to craft....almost lost all my MOJO! Thank goodness for Julee and her Mojo Monday sketches...I wanted to make something for Valentines Day. Using some old papers, die cuts and stamps. 


I really love how it turned out. The papers are from Martha Stewart. Die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs and Lawn Fawn. I fussy cut with scissors the stamps edges. The adorable mail is from Stamps by Judith. The sentiment is from Verve. 


The fab sketch! Thx girl! 


Have a great day and a great New Year! 
Hugs Lisa 



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is darling, Lisa! Love all those little love notes. The linky must have been hiding when you were there, but I've linked you up on the list now. Thanks so much for playing!