Monday, January 14, 2019

I Love You More Than Chocolate...?


Hello! Welcome back to my blog...I have trying to create lately and well I was able to craft today. Been really busy with family in and out of town. It has been really nice but leaves me little time to make new cards. However, that hasn't stopped my from buying over on scrapbook.com! lol



I recently seen these papers and the fun epoxy candies from Doodlebug and knew I had to have them!! I added swirls and flowers. The sketch is from Mojo Monday and them took off again with an extra heart. 


The sentiment was printed from the computer, I changed the colors for fun. The stitched rectangle and hearts are from Lawn Fawn. I fussy cut the scalloped ages and added dots with signo white ink pen. The stickers are really shiny...Love It! 



The new sketch! Thx always Julee! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is beautiful. I had sinus surgery today and thought of you since "surgery" is not my area. Now just have a really sore throat from the ET tube.