Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Merry Christmas "Color Throwdown #523" & Featured Stamper


Hi everyone!!! Today I wanted to share with you a new card specifically made for the Color Throwdown #523. The colors are Red, Green, Kraft and White. Perfect colors for this time of year right? I decided to be inspired by the adorable gingerbread man in the picture below. 


I love gingham paper and this one is from Pink and Main. The die cuts are from Cheery Lynn Designs and Our Daily Bread. I added some fluff to the santa hat and the chipboard I inked it hybrid cardinal red from scrapbook.com 

I added some pearls and a little bow. 
Here is the fun colors for this week! 




Thanks for stopping by today!! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

This is a gorgeous, homespun Christmas design and I love that you paired gingham with this sweet gingerbread image! Congrats on being our guest star stamper this week!