Friday, December 7, 2018

Christmas


Good morning! I know its been a while again since I last posted anything. My mother is still in town and I have been trying to spend as much time as I can with her before she goes home to chicago this upcoming Monday! I sure will be sad.....Meanwhile I made this card  a while back and finally just getting it up to my blog. 


The design was a lift from scrapbook.com  challenge.It is a bit different but LOVED the beautiful flowers. Ive had these flowers for a while and finally brought them out form Petaloo. The background paper is from Our Daily Bread and the die cuts are from Cheery Lynn Designs and Impression Obsession. 


Entering challenges:





Thanks for looking....its going out this weekend for the holidays! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is gorgeous.

Chrissy said...

Stunning Lisa..love the red and green..
Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at Winter Wonderland..
Luv CHRISSYxx

tilly said...

Love the Christmas roses, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly