Monday, January 23, 2017

My Heart Belongs To You

Hi Happy Mojo Monday! 
Today, I was in my scrap room after a long weekend with CHA. I had so much fun and met lots of wonderful designers in person. I have lots of pictures of my Facebook page, so be sure to stop by and enjoy! 
So while I was at CHA, I was making some heart shakers for Cheery Lynn Designs and I couldn't keep up! They were going fast and thanks to my son the day before... he helped me precut several pieces ahead of time.  So I was thinking I was totally done making hearts for a while....but nope! 
So here is card for this week's Mojo Monday # 481


I recently purchased these heart sentiments and heart from Verve. The collection is called "Love Notes" and there are several lovely sentiments in the pack...more to come! I colored the heart with a copic marker. The doily, the stitched rectangle and square are from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


The papers were bought for the shakers hearts by the wonderful Christina from Cheery Lynn Designs. Great choice of colors! I added some pink flower lace and light pink flower that I only had one of left and of course some pearls. 



Here is the great sketch and the Cheery Lynn Designs box of my heart shakers...
both inspired for today's post!  


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just dreamy, Lisa! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

PJ said...

Super sweet Valentine card, with such delightful attention to details. Love the beading. Have a Blessed week. pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love all of the soft, feminine touches. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!