Wednesday, January 25, 2017

My Beloved

 Good Morning!
Im back again today with yet another card using Graphic 45 papers! 
I was so inspired by the beautiful display at CHA that I decided that I need to STOP hoarding all my Graphic 45 papers and use them already! I recently made a card using the same "Mon Amour" collection but it is the perfect time to get those Valentine's cards out. 


I was also inspired by Maggi Harding since she had made some make and takes at the Petaloo booth this weekend that I remembered I had some dark green flowers that should be a match for my card. I added a bit of dark green ribbon and done. The other two flowers were the last of the stash that I used on the prior card. You can see that post HERE.


I decided to use a different patterned paper from the collection for the inside. Spicing it up a bit! 


Another closer view! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: