Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Happy Travels!

Hi! 
Just sharing a super quick post of a card that is pretty large,  6 x 8 inches. It is in fact, the largest card that I have made so far. I was asked by a colleague to make a large card for a supervisor who is leaving us...but she asked for it to be big so that many people can sign it.  So I was hoping to find out her favorite color but I didn't have much time. I do know that she loves bike riding and so I have seen this type of theme on pinterest... so here is my version of a goodbye with a cheerful theme. 


The striped paper and swirl paper are from K & Company. I have always thought the swirl paper as water, however I think now it can be used for the wind too. Almost all the diecuts are from Cheery Lynn Designs. Clouds, Balloons, Little Bicycle, Victorian Fence and Grass. The Banner flag is from Spellbinders and I printed up the sentiment on the computer. 


I thought about adding flowers to the basket, but then I like the way it looks without them :)
Strange for me right??? LOL
Thanks for taking a quick peek!
Hope she likes it! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: