Saturday, August 8, 2015

Fang-tastic Night

Happy Saturday! 
Today, I'm sharing another new card made for the upcoming Halloween season! I cant seem to stop making them now...I'm  getting warmed up for the Holidays! 
So the last few Halloween cards were cute and fun...so I wanted to make something more Gothic and scary and this is the ending result...whatcha think? 


The papers are from Martha Stewart from years ago...The diecut gravestone, bats and spiderweb are part of the new release at Cheery Lynn Designs. The coffin was cut at 5 inches on my cricut using Happy Hauntings and I cut it in 3 pieces and chalked the edges. I then cut another 5 inch coffin and glued the pieces down to form a solid piece. Punching tiny holes on the top and bottom for the brads and stamping blots from Prima on the coffin in red ink to represent blood. 


I printed up the sentiment on my computer using two different fonts and added some flowers to the sides of the coffin and gravestone. I also used Martha Stewart dripping punch for blood drippings and added a black cross on top of the coffin. SPOOKY! 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a Fang-tastic day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment: