Sunday, February 18, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Hi, Happy Sunday! Today Im sharing with you a new card for my daughter's birthday which happens to be today! Happy Birthday Erica! She is 29 years old! I can't believe it...where does time go? 


I was looking back on cards that I have made in the past and I realize that almost a year ago I made a similar card with the doily, purple and flowers....LOL This one is much better than the other card. But makes me laugh, because I usually don't make the same card twice.


The inside is for my personal sentiment and for a gift card. The sentiment is from Verve.


I added a resin piece and tiny purple bling on the doily....done!
Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, this is beautiful. It is a gorgeous design that is meant to be between you then. The flowers are stunning. I'm sure she will love it. Hope you have a great time celebrating together.