Sunday, February 11, 2018

Cool Chick

Hello Good Morning!
Sharing a new card today for the upcoming Easter holiday. A colleague told me the other day that it is on April 1st.....WOW! Getting closer than I thought. So I thought I would get a head start to send this year. 


When I think of little chicks I have to match the yellow with green. I can't seem to get away from that color combo. The adorable chicks with google eyes are from Cheery Lynn Designs. The leaves are one of my favorite from Cheery Lynn Designs too! 


I free hand the piercing along the green and white cardstock I also used tiny pearls on the Lacey Circles from Spellbinders. The flowers are from Recollections. The adorable sentiment is from Verve. 


Here is my inspirational sketch that is part of the Feb Card Sketch Challenge over at scrapbook.com. 




Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa