Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Easter Wishes With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hi! Welcome back to another Easter card for Cheery Lynn Designs! I had a fun time making this Easter card using several die cuts from Cheery Lynn Designs. I adore the "bunny" and I added his fun eye. The "lace egg" in the background is so delicate... Perfect for Easter. 


I stamped the sentiment on the "quatrefoil tag" in black ink. All the flowers are "sweet williams strip" and I added pearls in the center. The "floral bouquet kit" is a must have because there are so many flowers and leaves to choose. I also added the "grass border" and "victorian fence" 


A closer view...love the details on the tag...


The adorable bunny, egg, flowers and grass...


The inside using the "curved border set" Easy to place a gift card behind. 



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hope you enjoyed! 
See you soon....
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa your card is so elegant for Easter. Love all those gorgeous dies.