Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Birthday Wishes With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hello! I sharing today a new card for Cheery Lynn Designs! It seems like a while since a made anything new...I've been on a mini album trend lately. I was thinking about making a card since I knew my post was on the first of the month....as the weekend went by I realized OMG! It is Wednesday! I forgot it was a shorter month? Where does the time go...March already! 


So, as I was scrambling today...yes Tuesday evening after work....lol I was able to think quick birthday card....now who doesn't have that come up quick? I used the new release "mandala dolly 2" It's so detailed and of course beautiful like so many Cheery Lynn Die Cuts. I also used "floral bouquet kit" flowers and leaves...I really love this die cut set. There are so many things to die cut out. I added some Gala Glitz in silver in the centers. On the top and bottom, I used curved border set. 



The sentiment was stamped with purple ink on one of my favorite "stitched circles" There are pop dots behind the circle and the doily. You can't see the embossed "old brick" on the first to pictures...sorry about that...but on the close up here you can see it better. Yay! 



Thanks for stopping by today!
Love all your wonderful comments too!
Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa this is stunning. Love those flowers.