Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bridal Shower Card #3

Hi
Im back again with another card for the bridal shower....if you notice they are all in blues... :)
This card is a basic dress template and I ran it through my NEW cuttlebug! Woo Hoo! I had no idea it was a must have??? I love how it embosses so fabulous! So on the dress I embossed in D'Vine and the background blue is Swiss Dots. I added some flowers of course and I also made my FIRST hanger...I need a bit more practice...There are also elegant pearls on the top. I just used the basic format I already had...since its FAUX again....I was debating weather I should have put all the inside information on an inside of the card....well, its a general design...the point is really to show the embossing and dress template....
Here is a close-up shot of the embossing, flowers, pearls and hanger...
Thanks for stopping by....I appreciate any feedback or changes....Hugs!

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Beautiful shower invitation, Lisa!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa !! Awesome invitation !!! You did a great job and I see I'm not the only one who likes it :) Did you cut and emboss on the Cuttlebug or did you use a cartridge on the Cricut? If so which cartridge? Thanks for sharing with us :)