Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just wanted to say "Boo!"

Hi Everyone,
I know its not Halloween, but I wanted to share my FIRST side step card (Link) Thank You Beate!... that I made today. I really had a fun time making it...lots of tiny details...a bit tedious...but I'm so happy with the ending result! This card is for someone special in my life and I really hope two things? One she loves it...and two she doesn't see it here? I don't know if she follows me on my blog? Well, even if she does...it still will be a surprise because the photos don't give it much justice....its really glittery! I used my Cricut for everything except the card base and the witch....I used Happy Hauntings...
Here is the front view:
Here it is a bit open to see the steps:
I even used string on the bottom so when it opens it will stay perfectly in place.
Here is the back with the journaling...sorry its private...but you get the idea....:)
Hope you try your FIRST side step card too! Its super fun!
Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

Denise said...

OMGosh this is just fab!! I so want to make one for my nephews now!! Love this!! TFS!