Sunday, December 31, 2023

New Years Eve with Divinity Designs

 

Happy New Years Eve!
I hope everyone enjoys the day and stays safe
Here are my last cards for the year with Divinity Designs. 
Where did the year go and I hope next year brings love and joy to everyone. 

This first sympathy card has not had to be used I sure hope to not to use it anytime soon.I used pink to make it cheerful 


This card I used the beautiful die cut background and I automatically thought of a mermaid. So I used teal and gold paper. It really is stunning in person. 


This last card I used the few papers and stamps from December. I love how this card turned out with all the layers,


Well thank you for stopping by today and again have a Happy New Year!
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Gawsh Lisa, these are ALL so beautiful ❣🥰 I especially LOVE the first one with pink and Butterflies, but then gold and teal are stunning! So glad I "found" your blog today ❤