Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Thanks A Bunch

Hi Welcome back to my blog! I have been so busy with work, school, and DT that I never really get to join any challenges. Hopefully I will be back soon. Meanwhile I was able to make this card for the Lemon-Ade The Color Yellow Challenge with Double D. 

his is the first time Im suing these die cuts. I have been buying lots of items and put them in a pile until later.....LOL

A closer view



Inside sentiment....


The inspiration....thank you 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa
 

1 comment:

Diane said...

A beautifully created card, so glad you put them to use for our challenge, love the mix and layering of the different dies!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th