Thursday, February 2, 2023

Love

Hi Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Lawn Fawnatics #141 Lots of Hearts., The Color Throwdown #728, and Heart Challenge with Double D.  I seen a few cards on pinterest, but I was also inspired by The Chocolate Emporium in Orlando, FL. at Universal Studios. They have the most amazing shakes there! 

I was so excited to use the hearts stencils....Love them! I think I used between 19-20 stamps and die cuts....Super fun to make! 

Here is a closer view with lots of tickles and glitter pen. Inside the shaker are tiny lips with he background of hearts. 


Here is the inspiration....thanks




Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Sweet valentine's card!!! Love those lips!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a fun take on the throwdown colors! Love your cards! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CTD!

Darlene said...

WOW what an awesome card design ... LOVE IT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Donna Phelan said...

Oh YUM! These look delicious and Valentiney Festive! FAB! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Hearts Challenge. Donna, DT Member.