Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Happy New Year 2023

Hi, Today I am sharing a card made for the Lawn Fawnatics #139. It was inspired by the board for the upcoming Happy New Year 2023. It is a shaker card and I was planning to mail it to my mother who loves kitties. 

Here is the side view where you can really see the shine from the gold cardstock


Another view...I am not the best of coloring kitties but overall I think it came out good. 


The inspiration board....


Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great day
Hugs Lisa

4 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful card Lisa, my Mum would love a card like this too. I have to save this idea for next year!

Gab said...

Really fun card!!

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!! LOOOOOOVE the kitties!! and the gold sparkly-ness!! this is so amazing!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Samantha Casey said...

I love this card so much! The colors are so amazing and the kitties are fun! You created such a fun party scene! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!