Wednesday, June 1, 2022

June 2022 Divinity Designs New Release

Hi everyone! I am sharing today the new June release from Divinity Designs. I just love the beautiful mountains with the layers. I recently had to drive to Ohio from Arizona to help my daughter and her pup to come home. On the trip there are huge crosses here and there. So I wanted to place this beautiful layers cross behind the mountain. I know God was with us on our trip. 

Products Used: 

Stamp: Move Mountains
Custom Die: Slimline Card Base, Slimline Rectangles, Layering Crosses, Tree & Hill Silhouettes, Slimline Mountain Silhouettes
Paper: Heavenly Skies

Oh my goodness! Love the Triple Step Card with Layers. It makes these cards fast and easy to make. No having to figure out sizes or cuts...ut is all done for you. 


Products Used: 

Stamp/Die Duos: Bold Blessing (Clear Stamps)
Custom Die: Triple Step Landscape With Layers, Ornate Ovals, Butterfly Trio
Paper: Wedding Flowers

Last but not least, is the adorable gnomes with coffee, cookies and donuts all with A2 Pierced Window. The papers are so pretty and it matches perfectly with these gnomes. 



Products Used:

Custom Die: A2 Pierced Multi Windows
Paper/Die Duo: Coffee Break Gnomes
Foiling Die/Duo: All Occasion


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Be sure to check out the new collection by Divinity Designs. 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: