Thursday, February 24, 2022

Divinity Designs Feb/Mar New Release #2

Hi, I hope you are all doing well! It has been a while sine I last posted...sorry about that...but you can see all the DT new inspiration every Friday with Divinity Designs
Here is a card I made using the beautiful papers, stamps and die cuts.


Products Used:

Stamp: Easter Greetings
Custom Dies: A2 Landscape Card Base With Layer, Cross Layering Combo 2, Bitty Blossoms, Retro Ornaments 2

Here I used the awesome egg die cuts and stamp set! 


Products Used:

Stamp: Bunny Kisses
Custom Dies: Square Card Base with Layer, Egg Layering Combo, Foliage & Leaves, Bitty Blossoms
Paper Pad: Spring Flowers


I love the wood grain embossing with the gold and flowers...It say Easter and Jesus to me for sure! 


Products Used:

Stamp: Easter Greetings
Custom Dies: Layering Crosses, A2 Portrait With Layer, Bitty Blossoms, Pierced Ovals
Embossing Folder: Wood Grain

Ok I know a lily is normally white....but I had to make them light purple for this care. It really blended with the beautiful papers. 


Products Used:

Stamp: Easter Greetings
Custom Dies: Egg Layering Combo, Lily, Easter Eggs, Rectangles, A2 Portrait With Layer
Paper Pad: Spring Flowers

Thank you for stoping by today! 
Be sure to check out more inspiration with Divinity Designs
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

Strikingly elegant and ever so pretty! Each of these marvellous cards radiants with the heart and soul of the Easter season.