Sunday, August 23, 2020

Hocus Pocus

Hi Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is well. Yesterday, we celebrated my daughters birthday. So, I didn't play in my scrap room. Today I was able to go play and this is what I came up with for the Lawn Fawnactics #83 Make the Sentiment the Star. 


I used lots of die cuts and stamps for this slimline card. 


The purple on the witches and the crystal actually match the sky but it looks a bit bluish here? 


I LOVE the iridescent bubbles and you can get them from Lawn Fawn too. I seen someone make a cauldron from the I scream U scream set and knew I had to do the same. 


I used a round flat clear crystal to make the ball pop out 


The inside....


The inspiration! 


Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa

5 comments:

Claire said...

Love them ghosts in the clouds. They look fabulous
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Joyce Heinen said...

This is such an amazing card. I love how the mummy is part of the sentiment. That makes it shine even more. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is just too cute.

Gab said...

Oh wow, this is so cool!

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness this is soooo cute!! love love love the purples and greens together for a halloween card! this is just an amazing scene!!! wow!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)