Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Say Cheese

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. I finally was able to finish this interactive, shaker camera card for this week's challenge Lawn Fawnatics #80 Fun With Food. I was on vacation in Chicago visiting family. It was really nice especially to see my mother. I was inspired to make the Camera shaker and using the Camera add on because I took several pictures in Chicago. I was saying....CHEESE! 


I love all the mice and adorable elephants. I looked everywhere for the word Say....Finally I found it with flying by to say...


The stitched letters makes those words so easy. 


The picture on top is the icing of this adorable card! 

Lawn Fawn Used:

Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Wild for You 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Wild for You 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Stitched Cloud Backdrop - Landscape 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Wavy Sentiments 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Dandy Day 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Dandy Day 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Oliver's Stitched ABCs 
Lawn Fawn - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Crazy Antics 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Crazy Antics 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Magic Iris Camera Add-On 
Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Magic Iris Camera Pull Tab Add-On 
Lawn Fawn - Premium Dye Ink Pad - Jet Black 
Lawn Fawn - Premium Dye Ink Reinker - Jet Black 

The inspiration! 


Also entering:
Cookie Challenge #146 inspired by the color 



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Hugs Lisa 

4 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is off-the-charts adorable, Lisa! It works wonderfully, too, may I add, as I was smiling more than back during the time of school picture days. :)

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Gab said...

This is so fun! Love the shaker element!

Anonymous said...

What adorable little critters! Great color choice as well! Thanks for sharing this sweet creation with us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie!

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper