Saturday, September 28, 2019

Hello

Hello! Today I wanted to share a new card inspired by this week's The Card Concept 120 Cozy Cottage. I love the country scene and so I wasn't sure how I was going to create this card? I just knew I loved the blues and yellows together. 


I normally use stamps for my sentiment, but I thought I would try out this big "Hello" exclusively made for scrapbook.com. I used stashed flowers from 49 market and the Watering Can is from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


BTW did I mention I can't stop using the beautiful mosaic leaves? I used two different sets one in black and one in white. 


My inspiration! Thank you


Have a great day!
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Lisa, this is lovely! Love the dimension and textures! Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Susan Powell said...

This is gorgeous!! Love all those flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.