Thursday, March 1, 2018

Some Bunny with Cheery Lynn Designs



Hi Welcome back to a new card for Cheery Lynn Designs for the upcoming Easter holiday! I was shopping yesterday with a girlfriend of mine and all we could think about was chocolate! So that was my inspiration for chocolate bunnies. 


I love the adorable bunnies and the nesting eggs also has a bunny too. So everyone received one of my googly eyes. The tails have liquid appliqué. Just love it looks. I added some pearls in the corners and a bow. The hearts went with the sentiment. I forgot how beautiful the dutch daisy tag was...need to bring it out more! 



Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa those bunnies are gorgeous. Love all the dies and the monochromatic card. Beautiful ribbon.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute!