Friday, June 2, 2017

Thank You for helping me Grow!

Hi! Happy Friday! 
Im sharing with you today a new card for my girlfriend's daughter to give to her teacher today. I have made a couple teacher cards in the past and this one is somewhat similar to an older card except I decided to use a flower pot and use a quote that I seen on pinterest. I asked my friend what color the teacher likes and I was told turquoise....so I thought these colors would work out. 


I added a ruler in the center and a cute pencil with glitter that I bought recently at the card convention. Actually, it seems so long ago.....lol


All the die cuts are from Cheery Lynn Designs....leave a comment below if you have a question...thanks The inside is layered with a couple punches and room for a gift card...



Pearls, bling and ribbon are a must right? The background was supposed to represent a chalkboard ...


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend! 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: