Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sea You Soon!

Hi! Hope you had a great weekend! I have been creating just not posting. Be sure to check back the next few days with lots of summer cards. So today I was working hard on this card for a friend of mine who is leaving for  the next couple of month's in Europe to visit her family....I sure will miss my friend....sigh.... Meanwhile...I used the sketch from Mojo Monday # 497. It started off the same then took a bit of a twist...


As some of you may know, I LOVE anything to do with the water, beach, ocean, nautical...etc
Well, so does my girlfriend who is leaving for most of the summer....So I thought "Sea You Soon" was perfect title to the card. 


I bought the chipboard pieces a while ago when I made a little book from Michael's. The flowers I bought on clearance through scrapbook.com. The banner I printed on the computer and used my favorite die cut "fishtail banner" from Cheery Lynn Designs. The stamped anchor and wheel have matching die cuts from Verve. 


The elegant swirls are from Heartfelt Creations called "belle rose" The mesh in the background is also from Cheery Lynn Designs. The gorgeous papers are from CraftSmith called "seaglass" I added sequins for little bubbles and a little bling...


Here is the inspirational sketch...thanks again Julee! 


Have a great day! 
Hugs, Lisa 

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa that is a gorgeous card. I'm sure your friend will love it.I love seahorses so I think your's is adorable. Great color choice. Can't wait to see your other creations.

Unknown said...

What a great card!! Love the colors u have used very summery!!