Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Victorian Purse

Hi everyone! 

I have been busy making lots of projects and cards for Cheery Lynn Designs. I was browsing through my posts and realized that I made this paper purse bag for a close friend that I enjoy going to all the conventions in town. She had made me a beautiful purse and I didn't want to copy her adorable bag so I made this one inspired from pinterest. 


I tried to make it shabby chic/vintage and used papers from K & Company. I used pre made flowers and added pearls throughout. 


There is some cream lace and the sides are an accordion fold.  


A cute bow on top made using my bow maker and the edge of the handle was used with my Martha Stewart punch. 


The leaves were made using Rose Leaves from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


The back of the purse. 


Thanks for stopping by...had fun making this purse for my friend. 
Hugs Lisa 

No comments: