Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Peace With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hi everyone! Its Lisa back again this week sharing with you a new card for Cheery Lynn Designs! It was inspired by this week's challenge "snowflakes" and from pinterest.  I just love the "frosty the snowman" he is super cute and you can match up his hat and scarf to any papers. The "icicles" border is much longer than on my card 5x 6, so it is a beautiful die to use for scrapbooking too. 


I made a triple layered bow for on top with a little snowflake charm. The big "snowflake delight" I placed behind the "frosty" and then I used 2 different sets of "snowflowers and snowflakes" on the side with pop dots and pearls in the centers. Lastly, I stamped Peace on the bottom snowball of "frosty".




DL226 Snowflowers Set 2

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out this week's challenge "snowflakes" PLUS the new release coming up this Friday, Jan 15th!
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa

1 comment:

SewPaperPaint said...

Such a pretty wintry card, Lisa!