Friday, June 5, 2015

So Happy For You! Mojo Monday #400

Hi, Thank Goodness It's Friday! 
I'm starting a 3 day weekend...that I need so much! Crazy and stressful week at work. Sigh
So this morning, I finally was able to make a card for Mojo Monday #400. I have been thinking about this card all week and I knew I wanted to make a rainbow. I was inspired earlier by Wanda Cullen and her beautiful card of the sunshine. Thank you soooo much! I stamped and embossed "So Happy For You" in black.  It is part of the "Treasured Words" from Verve. This was a set that I won a long time ago playing Mojo Monday. :) Yay!


I rarely make clean and simple cards, but I'm really "happy" how this card turned out. It reminds me that you can make a simple card and it still will be cherished by the recipient. I did add a few pearls on the circle and the balloon. I couldn't help myself....lol



The clouds and hot air balloon are from Cheery Lynn Designs and the circle on the bottom is from Spellbinders. I bought it just recently at Michael's for $2.50 clearance...what an amazing deal! 


So here is the sketch made a long time ago by Julee Tilman. Thank you! 
I have been making Mojo Monday cards for quite some time now. I love so many of them and it really helps to get my creative juices going. 


I have to say I admire all the talented ladies that get to create early with the sketches and your artwork is inspiring week after week. I would LOVE to be part of such an admired design team. It would be such an honor. Keeping my fingers crossed! x


Thank you for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Lisa

4 comments:

tiffelijah said...

really cute! I live by a valley where there is a small airport and the hot air balloons are up every night before dusk

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Lisa! Love that rainbow of rays and the sweet balloon. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday!

Lizzyc said...

Your card looks amazing! Love the Rays and bold colours! And you would be a wonderful designer for the mojo team.. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

What a beautiful little scene! I adore the rainbow color rays, and the black outline makes the balloon POP! Love it! :)