Thursday, April 16, 2015

Pink Shabby Chic Happy Birthday!

Hello, Its Lisa back with a new pink shabby chic birthday card. 
It's for a old friend of my relatives. She loves pink and shabby chic, so this is right up my alley! 
I used lots of Cheery Lynn Designs Diecuts and one Memory Box diecut. The flowers are all pre-made and I had to use a pink sheer bow. 


I just love the Celtic hearts from Cheery Lynn looks! They are so elegant and I added baby breath around the edge and on top of the other heart with a couple light pink pearls on the bottom. 


I stamped the sentiment in black and behind the hearts you can see the fishtail banners...another must have in your collection of diecuts! The corner diecut is part of the new release from Cheery Lynn called  Royal Scandinavian Tag 1. Be sure to check out the new release.... 


Under the flowers, I cut and used half of a memory box diecut called La Rue Flourish. 


Thanks for stopping by and if its your birthday....Happy Birthday! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is so pretty, very feminine and all those dies look amazing!

Juliz Design Post said...

Such a pretty card, love your colour combo and design.
Julie x

Diane said...

What lovely details, embellishments and design Lisa.

Hugs Diane