Sunday, January 18, 2015

Disney Elsa Birthday Card

Good Evening everyone!
Tonight Im sharing a card that I made for a girlfriends little girl. Every year I make her a birthday day card that my friend places in a shadow box for display to give to her daughter someday.
 This year it is all about Elsa from the Disney Frozen. I think all little girls love the movie. Im not a great colorer or even drawer, so I have been looking for the perfect Elsa picture. 
Finally I seen it on Friday with my girlfriend at the local store. It is part of a Disney Elsa valentine set. Perfect!


A side view. This is a 5 x5 card with lots of blues! 
I had a little bit of pom pom left for the bottom...I thought it was great for snowballs. :)


I used lots of spellbinders diecuts and the snowflakes are from cheery lynn.
I also added pearls from a stringer throughout.


Inside view of the bottom left hand corner is more Elsa! 


Love the icicles from Spellbinders! I also embossed all the blue paper...


Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs! 

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

This is stunning, every girl would love a card like that at the moment.. frozen is BIG in australia!