Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Heartfelt Wednesday's

Hi,
Here is a new card that I made for Heartfelt Creations, using more of the NEW "Artistic Gatefold Collection" The flowers are sooooo beautiful! I used some older products that are Exclusively from Heartfelt Creations....As you can see....all the products work so well together!
For full instructions on how I made this card go to the Heartfelt Creations Blog....also for more inspiration for our amazing DT.

A side view....i just love pop dots..... I think I need stock in them! lol

The NEW "Carnation Florals 1 & 2" and an older "Leaf Medley" Its a bit hard to see the sparkling embossing powder....but trust me it really shines!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh this is so beautiful..

Lisa Lynne said...

Such a pretty card. Love the details!

Shona said...

beautiful card!!!!!!

Glenda said...

Your card is so pretty! Love the colors and your flower is gorgeous. So much attention to detail!

Cibele Glazer said...

Simply gorgeous! The colors are fantastic!

Caroline D. said...

Great use of layering and that flower is gorgeous!