Monday, May 30, 2011

Scraplifting Cards and Cricut

Hi, I wanted to share some of these gorgeous cards that I lifted from some really talented ladies out there....that is a goal for me someday...to get this good! Meanwhile, thank you ladies!
This first card is for my mother...I made it today from watching Jennifer McGuire's tutorial on the slider card. It is easy to follow and I loved her colors and design so much I followed the whole theme. Thanks girl!
I love my cricut so much and i used it for almost everything! Especially circles, but I also used it for the butterfly too! The colors ended up being the perfect colors for the cricut 360 DT call, so i thought I would enter this one. Thanks
Inside of the card...
This card was scraplifted by kimmi "superalleygirl"at sb.com. I loved all the candles on the polka dot background and when my daughter came to me 2 nights before her boyfriends birthday...we looked online and seen this amazing card! It was perfect for a young man. Thank you kimmi! He loved it!
My girlfriend at work is a pink pink pink girl! So when her birthday came earlier this month I seen this card by Melissa Frances and it totally screamed my girlfriend! So I scraplifted this beautiful card and my girlfriend loved it! Thank you so much Melissa!
Again I want to thank these wonderful ladies for these amazing cards! Check out even more designs at sb.com!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card are gorgeous... Thanks for your submission to Cricut 360ยบ DT call... HUGS...SK :)

Sonya said...

Congrats on making the DT!!! :)

Jo said...

Yay, congratulations on being selected for the Cricut 360 DT! This is so exciting ... I'm really looking forward to working with you!!

Jo xx