Sunday, March 20, 2011

Poison Ivy

This was a fun layout that I made for a challenge at sb.com.... I asked my husband about the vines and well, he said NO...that led to a week of pulling my hair out! Needless to say, I went back to my original idea and decided to NOT ask him for an opinion anymore! lol
My daughter was Poison Ivy for Halloween and so of course you have to have venus fly traps! I made them by using a small sun punch, one color red and one green, I glued them together and folded in half! easy! I had a blast with all the greenery!
Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

LISA said...

Amazing layout Lisa!! I looooove the Venus Flytraps!! To to cute!!!

Ycats said...

oh wow! this looks incredible! soooooo beautiful! I'm blown away! Everything about this layout is just amazing!

Lori said...

Fantastic page! Your daughter makes a gorgeous Poison Ivy, great idea to use the sun punch, looks great.

Marilyn said...

So Beautiful, Lisa!! I love it!!