Monday, December 11, 2017

Jingle Bells With Cheery Lynn Designs


Hello again! Are you getting all your Christmas cards done? Well, I have been working on mine and I'm slowly getting there....I have been busy with my new puppy...he tries to come help me scrap too! 
This is a new card using a sketch from Verve using some Verve stamps and more Cheery Lynn Designs die cuts. 


I believe the "cuties 3" is on the clearance section so be sure to pick yours up soon! 
I love the "stitched circles" I use them quite a bit. The beautiful "holly" is the smaller of the two in the set. So you can go bigger if you like. 


I added some pearls throughout....

Here is the sketch this December 2017 Viva La Verve.





Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a great week!
Hugs Lisa 

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa that is beautiful. My daughter is finding out how much work a pup is, hehe.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the traditional red and green combo. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card, so much detail to love <3