Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Happy Holidays

Hi! Im back with another Christmas card using Doodlebug papers and last Mojo Monday sketch #500. I have been hanging on to the sketch and finally used it for this playful card. My girlfriend loves pinks and so this may be going her way this holiday season. 


The sentiment is from Endless Emotions. I stamped it in brown ink to kind of match the gingerbread man. I used icicles from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


When I was designing the colors I tried to match the blue paper with the patterned paper. Then I realized I only had a little bit!!! OMG! Thank goodness there was a matching snowflake paper for the inside....


I have been placing dots in the corners lately and instead of using pearls I used these fun white dots to match the cuteness of the candies. 

Here was the last sketch....I sure do miss them! 


Have another great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa that card is gorgeous. Love that paper.