Monday, February 6, 2017

Love Notes

Hi! 
So today Im off from work again...woo hoo! 
Im sharing today a new card using more of that beautiful Graphic 45 papers. The beautiful sketch is from this week's Mojo Monday #483 by Julee. Thank you!


So as I have been mentioning in my previous posts that I have been hoarding several Graphic 45 papers. However, Im finally proud to say that Im making a dent in them now. Is that the first road to recovery? LOL It certainly makes working with the sketches easy because everything matches. 


I had originally tried to match with the papers with pre made flowers but it just didn't look right...so I made some tiny roses with Heartfelt Creations rose set. The best part of that set is that you can make them any size you want. I was inspired by Julee's card with the ribbon bow and the flowers. I just thought it was so beautiful! The ribbon is a sheer cream because I didnt want to cover up the February font. 


The circle in the back is from Spellbinders and the mini french pastry is from Cheery Lynn Designs. 
I then stamped "Love Notes" from the Love Notes stamps from Verve.


I added some pearls just because I couldn't help myself! 


Here is the beautiful layered sketch this week! 

Im also entering this card in the 
Im thinking my card is a combination of layered and shabby chic...
I was inspired by the vintage background paper and the pink flower


Im aso entering this card in the Gecko Galz, "Vintage Valentines"


Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a great day! 
Hugs Lisa 

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, this is a great card. You did a wonderful job with the Graphic 45 papers again. More wonderful roses!!! Enjoy your day off.

Carmela said...

Love that Graphic 45 paper! Fantastic job.

PJ said...

Your card is so vintage looking. It's just perfect. Great job.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Lisa, this is gorgeous! Love how you chose the papers to work with the sketch so beautifully! I can tell you had lots of fun creating this.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful design!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful, Lisa! Love the papers and that tiny little doily. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday and for joining us at The Card Concept.

Becca Cruger said...

Shabby chic goodness at its finest. <3 Love all the layers and the ribbon adds a perfect touch of softness!

Kim said...

WOW is this a gorgeous card!! I'm looking at this from the Mojo Monday challenge. I really love the way you dressed this up. Really special!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Gecko Galz. Hope to see you again next time.