Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love Always

Good Morning!
Hope everyone is well....unlike myself I have been sick for several days now. I started feeling sick on Thursday evening. I went to work on Friday feeling a bit worse and I was lucky enough that they sent me home. When I got home, I went right to bed and slept on and off for the next 9 hours! Feeling chilled and feverish...yes I got the flu! First time in many years....also the first time in many years I had the flu shot that was mandatory at the hospital. Nice right!? Lots of good that helped me.... Meanwhile here it is Tuesday and I still feel sick....now it is in my throat and nose. Will it ever end?? Ok Im done venting....
So sharing a new card that I made for Mojo Monday # 383. It is pretty pink and was pretty easy and fast to make. So many cards that I make are busy busy busy. So I tried to make this card simple with less layers. The title was made using the computer and it is how I sign my cards to my children and all my family. 


I wanted to use one giant flower for the circle image and even though Im not a pinky girl, it seems so many of the cards I make for friends and family love it. I forgot I had some pink bling...you know the stash that you bought a while back and somehow seems to get forgotten? Well, here is my example of  forgotten bling! lol


As I look at the kraft cardstock in the background, I probably should have embossed it or something? Oh well, too late now. I added little pink stickles in the corners. 


Here is a peek on the inside. Pretty easy just layering of punches. The sad part....my punch broke :( So does anyone know how I can get it fixed or replaced? It is one of my favorite punches from Martha Stewart and it is also the second one I have replaced.... Thx


So here is the beautiful sketch from Julee...Thx! 


Hope you have a wonderful day and stay warm and well! 

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a romantic looking card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Lisa Walsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Walsh said...

Soooo lovely, beautiful colors and i think the Kraft panel is perfect the way it is!