Monday, April 1, 2013

Sweet Baby *Mojo Monday #287*

Hi, this morning I wanted to make a new card for a friend of mine who is going to be a grandmother...wow! Does our children grow up fast or what? So this past weekend was the baby shower and unfortunately I wasn't able to go but I wanted to make a card for her daughter and send a gift. She is planning to have a boy...however, I started to make a blue card and ended up neutral.

This card sketch is from today's Mojo Monday #287. It is already the beginning of April....spring is around the corner for everyone...I'm lucky it get it early here in Arizona :) The papers are from Anna Griffin and they are so soft and beautiful for a baby card. The sentiment is from Verve stamps called "treasured words" I love all the different cards you can make with just one wonderful stamp set. 


I couldn't help myself and add lots and lots of pearls throughout. The sentiment is stamped on "lacey circles" and the side matching oval is "lacey ovals". I had literally one cream flower left from a Prima set and I added one more pearl in the center. 


Here is a side view and I'm working on the inside now....


The fabulous sketch for this week...Thank You Julee!


Have a great Monday! 
xoxo

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is stunning, what an awesome baby card...hope you have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Jamie Martin said...

Such a pretty card, I like the subtle colors :)

Dodie said...

Oohhhh, the is beautiful. Love how soft and serene it is.