Sunday, November 18, 2012

Cool Blue Christmas

Hello again!
So, Im this super card Christmas card roll today.
 Thank goodness, because time is running out! 
I really never understand where time goes? 
Let me know if you find out??? lol
So on this 5 x 5 inch card, I decided to try out the Raster Screen technique 
for the card challenge over at sb.com. 
It is really quite easy as long as you have the right tape...I thought I could try regular tape at first, but then I realized that it has to come off easily...so that would not work at all. 
Luckily and thankfully Natasha with DSD sent me some recently and it works fabulous! 
Thanks sweetie!


Its getting dark outside so I took these photos in the house....the ribbon looks a bit purplish here? 
Lots of fancy diecuts from Cheery Lynn Designs and Memory Box.
Just when I thought I didnt have any other odd roses from Prima around....
ta da....one pops up! I was thinking about changing the color but then I decided to leave it alone and go with blues and greys, with a touch of green hollies. 
I also dotted liquid pearls in baby blue...not perfect but it is distracted by all the flowers and diecuts :)


A closer view of these amazing delicate diecuts....Love them!
Of course always close to my heart are the amazing Bitty Blossoms.
Can never have too many roses right?
I printed the tag on the computer with my old timer cricut cutting me the tag.


Well, thats it for today....be sure to stop by tomorrow for a great tutorial 
for this upcoming Thanksgiving!
Hugs
xoxo 


No comments: