Monday, October 22, 2012

Mojo Monday #264 *Sexy Witch*

Happy Mojo Monday!
Today I wanted to make a new Halloween card but I wanted to try to attempt to color...lol
Here is the sketch for today...just lovely!


Here is my Halloween card with a "Sexy Witch" 
I seen this coloring image online and I wanted to make a fun sexy card with it. 
So many times I make embellishments and I did add a few today, but the main focus is the adorable and sexy witch... :)


A side view...as you can see I didn't add much pop to this card this week. 


A closer view of me trying to color....dont laugh...I really tried...someday I plan on taking the copic marker classes but for now...this is as good as it gets.


Hope you have a great night....
xoxo

1 comment:

Andrea W said...

Fantastic Halloween card! I love your image and all your pretty details.