Monday, October 8, 2012

"Jam Packed" With Love

Hello again and hope everyone is having a super Monday!
So, today I am off work and I was waiting to hear if I had jury duty today?
When I called for the second time...I was released...yay!
I really didnt feel like spending my afternoon at the courts but what can one do if you get picked?
Since then I made this card for yet another part of the October card challenge over at sb.com. 
This one is for the lift challenge. I have been wanting to make something like this for quite a while. 
I seen a really cute card on pinterest made by Cheery's Jubilee Designs with strawberries a long time ago. So between the lift from sb.com and another lift from Cheery's Jubilee it worked out wonderfully because that is another part of the challenge....favorites!


The base of the card is 5x6 inches...seems  to be one of my favorite sizes :)
The gingham purple paper is from Martha Stewart Playful Pink Paper Pad that I had for a really long time...it was on the bottom of my scrap papers...do you all save scraps like me? 
The stamped grapes and vines are from Fiskars "Aged To Perfection"
I stamped in black ink on white cardstock and colored the images with green copics and 
purple distressing ink. I also used Spellbinders "Labels Twenty-Two" in white and purple with Spellbinders "Fleur De Lis Rectangles" in kraft paper. 


The tag and jar were made with my cricut..."George Basic Shapes" and "Country Life"
The green leaves are from an old "Heartfelt Creations" stamp that is retired....sorry :( and I just colored it with the same green copic marker. I inked the edges in the same purple distressing ink and added a few buttons on top and the bottom. There is a little lace ribbon as well as a tripe looped purple bow. 
The doily is a tiny one and finished it off with some purple flowers.


As for the title "Jam Packed" it just popped in my head and it was perfect for this card.
Well, I think that will be all the cardmaking for today...?
Have a great rest of the day!
xoxo

3 comments:

Denise Price said...

This card is absolutely luscious!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
estetik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.