Tuesday, March 13, 2012

There's Only One Like You!

Hi, just sharing a card that I made the other day....ALL WHITE.....I used lots of spellbinders and a stamp from Heartfelt Creations! I really was just playing around with the spellbinder diecuts and was originally planning to add color (pink) but it just wasn't coming out the way I wanted....
The ending result ended up being just white....lol
I embossed the 4x6.5 cardstock using my Martha Stewart Score Board. I added 2 different ribbons and a bow for the top. Then I layered with the spellbinders diecuts:
The stamp can be found here at Heartfelt Creations....."Classic Message"

Here is the side view, I used the Parisian Spellbinders diecut for the bottom for the front and the back.

Even a closer view of the diecuts:

Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

absolutely stunning.. so pure and elegant!!

Cathy Lane said...

This is breathtakingly beautiful...

Judi said...

This is fabulous. I love the all-white design and all the beautiful lacy details, especially that great lace hiding behind everything. This would make a perfect wedding card. I may have to CASE!!